Have you ever wondered if it’s time to renovate or remodel your business? When it comes to build outs, National Maintenance and Build Out Company (NMBOC) stands alone. Here are five business types that benefit from our services:
- Restaurants – Whether you run a small mom and pop shop or a handful of franchise locations, always be ready to handle expansion. Additions to busy restaurants limit customer wait time, which improves the overall experience for everyone (which equals better online reviews and testimonials for you!)Growing is a good problem to have, assuming you are prepared to handle it swiftly. Once you become a popular hot spot, be ready to accommodate flocks of new clientele or else they will go elsewhere.
- Department Stores – There is an entire science dedicated to shopping, and capitalizing on that could be the difference from expanding and closing. Whether consumers realize it or not, they navigate through stores strategically, and it’s important to have your best selling items with high profit margins easily viewable and accessible. NMBOC is happy to work hand-in-hand with you to customize the most effective blueprint possible.
- Bars – Similar to department stores and shopping patterns, pubs and taverns use bar-specific science to optimize their business. Ever see the popular TV Show, “Bar Rescue”? If so, you understand that every square inch counts. NMBOC became one of the most preferred facility management companies in PA and the USA due to our detail-oriented strategizing and execution. Before you hire a company to knock down walls and rebuild your bar, give us a call at 888-340-6900 to ensure you’re doing the right thing.
- Schools – Before you start purchasing trailers to add to your educational institution, consider our in-depth audit to help you take the best overall course of action. If you have classrooms that are under-occupied, you may be able to save money on trailers by having to design some sections within your school. Also, connected interior additions tend to look more natural, and they allow more space for teachers and parents to park outside.
- Exercise Facilities – From gyms and yoga studios to physical therapy offices and martial arts dojos, maximizing space is critical. First off, patrons need sufficient space to workout safely. Since there are often many bulky machines inside gyms, boot camps, and CrossFit headquarters, a strategic layout goes a long way. In addition to designing a new setup for your facility, we will also handle renovations and changes.